Monday, December 6, 2010

#251 Mouse On Mars - Iaora Tahiti

Again, floating around in 90's lists. I really liked Actionist Respoke, but found the rest of Idiology fairly boring. Lets see what else there is.

Well , this is kind of what I heard from them before. Mildly complex, but generally sparse beats, with little woops and woos and cheeps and buzzes surging in and out. Its a little more minimal than a lot of stuff I've been hearing, but Again, I don't know why I even bother with electronic music, it all ends up sounding largely the same to me, or at very least I lack the vocabulary to talk about it competently, and I always end up commenting that its decent, and that it makes good work music, and that its a little interesting and/or atmospheric, and maybe I'll return to it and then I give it something like a 3/5

No comments:

Post a Comment