Wednesday, March 24, 2010

#004 Sigur Ros - Takk

This was just one of those albums I got and never listened to. I'd heard it was one of their better albums, figured I'd try it.

I'd be hard pressed to identify a single song here as being from this album as opposed to either of the previous 2. I have little patience for the same thing again in general, and this sounds exactly in every way like their previous two albums. I can't see why I'd ever listen to this again instead of Aegis Byrgygnnyngnnn. And I actually find this one quite annoying in ways I didn't the previous two, I actually prefered ( )'s extended doom, and at least it was a /slight/ change from the previous sound.

Sigur Ros took a long time to grow on me in the first place, and I think their place on my heart is full now. This was a struggle to finish - 2/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment