Monday, April 27, 2020

#3807 Peel Dream Magazine - Agitprop Alterna

3/5 maybe I'm just getting bored around the three thousand eight hundred mark, but as I listened to Agitprop Alterna I wondered, how many reviews of this album will compare Peel Dream Magazine to My Bloody Valentine? Will it be all of them?
Or more, somehow?

Let it not be said I'm not a data scientist! Of the 9 different reviews linked to on the first google page of "Agitprop Alterna Review", it's a clean sweep!
  • Udara Madusanka Perera - bearing a distinct resemblance to My Bloody Valentine
  • Dan Macintosh - remind one of My Bloody Valentine 
  • Kaelen Bell - function much like My Bloody Valentine's "Touched"
  • Sophie Kemp - bearing a distinct resemblance to My Bloody Valentine
  • Justice (?) - recalling the likes of Kevin Shields and Belinda Butcher of My Bloody Valentine
  • Brian Polson - pays homage to the fuzzy, mod-flavored rock of acts like My Bloody Valentine

No comments:

Post a Comment