Tuesday, April 18, 2017

#2410 Edgar Froese - Aqua

I feel a little shitty complaining about '74 electronica, like I'm ripping a fridge drawing of some kindergarten nephew HORSES HAVE FOUR LEGS SHITHEAD

But man, this sounds like someone found out how to make this patch cable and that hole make the machine go woOOblywoOOblywoOOblywoOObly.

And another set of cables make it go bweeeeoooooooOOOOOOOOB.

And just put a bunch of those on top of eachother.

Like, that nephew's in 4th grade and just discovered collages, and a bunch of faces from perfume ads are...I don't know, I guess they're like next to eachother now.

It's spacy, its organic, it's listenable-ish, but the seams of creation show through and there's a certain amount of "my kid coulda done that" that's tough to get past 3/5

2 comments: